- By becoming or being a client at the Willows Holistic Therapies your agreement with these terms and conditions is implied.
- These terms and conditions may be updated at our discretion without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions, a written copy of which is available on request.
- You may book appointments with us in person, telephone or website
- Advanced bookings may be refused to any client who has missed appointments without giving at least 24 hours notice
- Arriving late may interfere with your treatment, all appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed
- Your therapist is not obliged to treat you if they deem treatment is not appropriate for any reason
- Prior to any treatment, your therapist will assess your suitability for treatment. If deemed unsuitable The Willows Holistic Therapies will inform you as the reasons why, if you have already paid in full you will be refunded the paid amount
- In some cases we can recommend an alternative treatment. If the alternative is less in price we will refund the difference
- Timings of the treatments may include consultation and dressing time
- To cancel or change an appointment a minimum of 24 hours notice is required or a 50% charge may be applied. Appointments missed will be charged at full price.
- Gift vouchers are available for all treatments and are non-refundable. They are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prices are subject to change without notice